Spicy Steamed Vegetables Salad
Diced Carrots – 2 medium ones
Broccoli Florets – 2 Cups
Chopped Beans – 8 No.s
Finley Minced Garlic – 1 tbsp
Red Chilly Flakes – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
1. Microwave the carrots and beans along with little salt for 2 minutes.
2. Transfer the microwaved veggies and water if any to a non stick pan.
3. Add the broccoli florets, garlic and red chilly flakes. Sprinkle a few drops of water.
4. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on medium low heat.
5. Remove lid, sprinkle some more salt and stir for 2 more minutes so that all excess water evaporates.
Source : Kerala Recipes